Sunday, April 26, 2020

Erasmus in Zagreb,Croatia (Part2-Favorite Coffee Shops)

Welcome to my blog again! 🙋

  In this blog, I will continue with my favorite coffee shops. So if we remember the previous blog, I was talking about the earlier days. In these days, we found some coffee shops which is my favorite part☕ (I love coffee so much!💗) there were so much of them, especially in the city center. So I want to start with the first place we explored. When we were walking down the very very long street, we got tired and I saw cofeee shop named Oranz Bistro&Wine Bar. So we decided to come in.There were so many people so we can say people love this coffee shop.😊 

  As you guess, there were also different kinds of beers and other alcohols. Zeynep and I explored a very delicious beer, actually I shouldn't say beer because later a Croatian friend told us that it wasn't made by barley as a normal beer. It was made by an apple fermantation. It tastes so good and also has normal percentage of alcohol in it. As you would know, generally flavored beer has less alcohol in it, but it wasn't. The name of beer is Stari Lisac. If you find any chance to taste it in any cafe in Europe, you won't regret.💃

   We went to K&K Milcec by a suggestion of our Erasmus Buddies. If you don't know what does it mean I should explain: Your buddy helps you with anything during your Erasmus, you can think it as an informal consultant. We were lucky because mine and Zeynep's buddy were so lovely and we all became good friends! 😍 I want to say hello to Paola and Matea. We met them at that cafe and spent very lovely time. 👭👭 

  My other favorite coffee shop was Meet Mia. I found this cafe through Google Maps and loved it! The most attractive feature of this cafe is, smoking is not allowed in it! If you don't know, in Croatia, you can smoke in closed areas like most of the cafes. However, in this cafe you can drink your cafe without any disturbance. 


Me at Meet Mia 15.03.2020


Oranz Bistro&Wine Bar
K&K Milcec Cafe
Stari Lisac (an apple beer)
Meet Mia Cafe

2 comments:

  1. I want to taste coffees and beers from Croatia because your blog is attractive. Especially Stari Lisac. We can learn new things thanks for your blog. I hope you keep going on your blog. 😅😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had attracted anyone's attention that makes me the happiest person ever! :) Thank you and keep following...

      Delete

Zagreb , Croatia

Main Square The view of Zagreb Welcome to my blog! 👀   In this part, I will show you my favorite places as possible as I can...

Popüler yayınlar