Saturday, April 25, 2020

Hello! :)

Hey there! ✋

As it is my first blog, I would like to talk about myself. My name is Öznur and I am 22 years old Turkish girl. I am a Senior year electrical&electronics engineering student at Eskişehir Osmangazi University. Yes, I am a woman engineer. 😊💪 As an explanation to why I am writing this blog, I can say that because of the pandemic, all over the world schools are doing an online education so we have a lot of leisure time. So I decided to talk about the things I like to talk about. It can be about technology news, engineering, other personal interests or my experiences etc. I will be trying to post my articles as regular as possible. Also, I would like to say that it is so exciting to tell myself to other people. I don't want to be boring so I will try to keep your attention alive. 👀 Soo welcome to my blog! 💁😍

4 comments:

  1. Hey my dear friend. I am follower of your blog. I am coruios about your experiences. I am waiting your shares hahahahha 😅😅. I am supporter of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very nice of you to make me always feel your support behind me :)

      Delete
  2. Congrulations on your new blog my sister! I’m waiting with excitement, i’m sure that you’ll make successful posts😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sister!! Keep following my posts you won't regret :))

      Delete

Zagreb , Croatia

Main Square The view of Zagreb Welcome to my blog! 👀   In this part, I will show you my favorite places as possible as I can...

Popüler yayınlar