Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Zagreb , Croatia

Main Square
The view of Zagreb


Welcome to my blog! 👀

  In this part, I will show you my favorite places as possible as I can. While we are getting used to the city, we were visiting historical places and parks. Firstly, we went to Zagreb Cathedral which is so stunning. 👌 The view of this cathedral has different impact on daytime and nighttime. I will attach photos of it so you can decide which one is better because I couldn't. 💁😃


Daytime view of Zagreb Cathedral
Nighttime view of Zagreb Cathedral

Inside of Zagreb Cathedral

  We had a chance to visit the zoo. In fact, on International Women's Day the zoo had free entrance for women so we decided to go there with my friends. Our Erasmus Buddies, their friend, Zeynep and I met there and there was a huge queue. So after that queue ends, we had fun and saw different animals. 


Me and my friends at Zoo


   One of my favorite places is Maksimir Park. That was the biggest park I have ever been. 🌲🌳 There was a main path which you could take a walk. Also, the park has a huge forest and you can also wander around the big trees. I think it resembles Belgrad Forest a bit. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest) The most beatiful part of this park is it feels different at every season in a very good way. 💘 I recommed you to go there. 


Maksimir Park
Maksimir Park
Maksimir Park

  

  All day I can talk about Zagreb and its beautiful surrounding, historical values or etc. However, I prefered not to bother you, maybe I can continue later if you ask me to. So I will attach some other photos for you to look at. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed!! 💞








3 comments:

  1. Will you be able to go back to Zagreb when this whole virus thing is over? It would be a shame if you couldn't get the whole experience. Love the blog btw. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! No, I won't be able to go back to Zagreb for now :( but I would love to visit again, there are a lot of experiences waiting for me to happen :))

      Delete
  2. it's a great idea to create a blog to share your memories! We are itching to see new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Zagreb , Croatia

Main Square The view of Zagreb Welcome to my blog! 👀   In this part, I will show you my favorite places as possible as I can...

Popüler yayınlar